How can Physical Therapy from PT Works help me?
PT Works can help improve or restore the mobility you need to move forward with your life. We give patients freedom through motion. If you are looking for a possible alternative to surgery and/or pain medication, consider PT Works.
We Can Help You With:
- Back or Knee Pain
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Sprains, strains, and fractures
- Overuse Injuries
- Recovery from accident or surgery
- Pre and post pregnancy pain
- And much more
During each session, our emphasis is placed on manual therapeutic interventions and customized exercise programs for you. And because we are a Direct Access licensed facility, you can make an appointment directly with PT Works, without a physician’s referral until after your first 30 days of treatment.
What makes PT Works different?
- Treatment by a licensed therapist during EVERY visit
- Personalized care for every patient
- Manual therapy, therapeutic exercises and modalities with high focus on patient education
- Highly educated professional PTs and support staff
- Wide array of fitness equipment
Showing posts 1 - 2 of 2. View more »
Physical Therapy in the News